(Available only for a limited time)
Prepare for your next interview with the help and guidance of a professional
Group coaching is perfect for individuals who:
- Want to learn the basics of the American Accent
- Are looking for accountability & community support
- Need more practice and speaking opportunities
Here's what you'll get when you sign up
for the Business-Ready Coaching Bundle:
Four (4) x 30-minute coaching sessions via Zoom
Practice answering interview questions, networking conversations, and any other speaking opportunities you've been feeling insecure about (i.e. presentations, meetings, phone calls, etc.)
Written feedback & edits on your Resume, Cover Letter and LinkedIn Profile
Recordings of all Zoom sessions
Priority Access to me via text / email
By signing up for 1:1 coaching, you'll get immediate feedback, training and practice opportunities to help you build confidence and nail your next interview!
Business-Ready Coaching Bundle available for purchase only until May 28th, 2021 @ 11:59pm EST
Having grown up in an immigrant household, I understand first-hand the struggles that non-natives experience as a result of speaking English as a foreign language.
I have always been passionate about working with highly motivated and goal-driven immigrants and expats. My clients possess impressive levels of expertise and responsibilities in their jobs and lives, who still feel stuck or insecure when speaking in front of their peers, colleagues, and friends.
Having spent over 5 years working 1:1, and with a background in Speech-Language Pathology, my services as a coach are committed to providing individuals with comprehensive, practical, and personalized support in order to ensure that their voices can finally be heard.
"I have been working with Diandra for over a year now. More than a teacher, Diandra is a coach who helps me prepare key deliverables.
Diandra helped me realize how English is a 360-degrees language: rhythm, vibe, intonations, pace... All of that didn't mean anything to me before working with Diandra. I now feel much more confident when doing presentations, public speaking, etc.
Coach Diandra is definitely a key person in my journey to become a better content delivery person. Most recommended!"
- Alex from Tokyo, Japan
"Diandra has helped me understand the nuances of the American accent and become a better speaker. Her classes are always fun and she provides spot-on and non-judgmental feedback. Although our main focus was on improving my accent, Diandra also helped me prepare for job interviews. All in all, she has taught me to be more confident about the way I speak."
- Gwen from San Francisco, CA (originally from Singapore)
1. Group Coaching sessions are designed to improve the pronunciation and spoken language of advanced English language speakers, NOT beginners.
2. Coaching sessions are NOT designed to teach you the English language, nor will sessions be dedicated to reviewing basic concepts of the English language. If you are looking for support with the basics, or still struggle with speaking English, this offer is NOT for you.
3. Group Coaching sessions cannot be made-up if missed. No recordings will be available due to privacy. No refunds.
4. Improvements will be experienced immediately - but making those improvements and changes last will depend on you and your commitment to practicing and implementing feedback, strategies, and homework. You will not sound like a native speaker after four (4) x Group sessions. You WILL gain confidence, learn a new skill, get detailed feedback and direct support to help you address your immediate needs, challenges, and goals.